Avis de vacance
Adresse de contact
From the Fokuoka airport you could:
- take the subway to Hakata (¥ 250, 5 min.) [The subway station is connected with the domestic flight terminals of the Fukuoka airport. Bus service is available between the international and domestic terminals of the airport (10 min).]
- head towards to JR-station and take the Shinkansen train from Hakata to Kokura (¥ 2050, 20 min.)
- at Kokura station turn right, when leaving at the Shinkansen exit and walk to the AIM (Asian Pacific Import Mart) building (5 min.). There are signs and (believe it or not) even announcements how to get there - see also the map for the way towards the AIM building (when entering the building, the elevators to the 8th floor are on the right side).
From Tokyo you could:
- go to the Haneda airport and take a flight to Fukuoka (2h). Then you could follow the instructions for reaching our lab. from the Fukuoka airport (below).
- go to the Tokyo station and take a bullet train (Shinkansen) to Kokura. Then you could follow the instructions for reaching our lab. from Kokura station (above).
From any Shinkansen station you could:
- take a Shinkansen train to Kokura (this could be the Hikari, Kodama, or the Nozomi, which is btw one of the fastest trains at all)
- follow the instructions for reaching our lab. from Kokura station (above).
GMD Japan Research Laboratory
AIM Building 8F, 3-8-1,
Phone: +81 93 512 1566
Fax: +81 93 512 1588
Email: email@example.com (address no longer valid)
- In case you have to ask for the way: here is our address in Japanese character encoding (your browser should support Japanese character coding to read this).
Search our site and sourroundings daily (down now)
... and perhaps our European mirror is more convenient for you (outdated)
Last site update: Thursday, January 10, 2002 (contact editors)