Avis de vacance
Adresse de contact
As a laboratory with strong roots in physical experiments, we would like to bring to your attention the following potentials for future application scenarios. 'Model-free' sensor data processing is requested in almost all real world and open environment tasks. These include
- Quality control,
- Identification of critical information out of a flood of data,
- Identification of non-typical situations in technical systems,
- Control of all mobile technical systems,
- all Physical exploration and search tasks.
In order to accommodate the demands of actual applications, an intensive phase of analysis and study of the specific requirements and constraints (e.g. the operating environment) needs to precede the synthetic project-phase. Applications beyond this critical complexity will result in complete and specific autonomous robust systems. The attacked research questions trigger a number of practical implementations, by submitting:
- Signalprocessing capabilities in rough or simply 'real' environments
- Robust control architectures
- Experiences in the analysis of complex real world setups
In the GMD Japan Research Laboratory, we are currently working on reference applications in the field of underwater robotics, which serve as fruitful testbeds for our scientific capabilites and are a submission to global demands. If you are interested in checking our skills by yourself, feel free to contact us.
Search our site and sourroundings daily (down now)
... and perhaps our European mirror is more convenient for you (outdated)
Last site update: Thursday, January 10, 2002 (contact editors)